POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? : Re: Mega 1.0 with old gui...?? Server Time
18 May 2024 00:56:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mega 1.0 with old gui...??
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 8 Jan 2003 23:12:58
Message: <3E1CF6CB.BB3B68C1@earthlink.net>
I much prefer the old interface... It will re-render while in the preview mode...
Do not ask me why but i have become accustomed to it and having to go back to the
source window before re-render was getting annoying... Plus last time i checked it
took 1 min 20 seconds for a very simple scene to render in os X on 3.5 while the
old mega took 3 seconds... Maybe i am doing something wrong... =]

Ryan... =]

Ok... how about the new interface with the mega guts... ??
I guess i have to be willing to conform to change a little... =[